There will be a variety of product promotions every day , 20%-99% discount code to get, if you need any product, you can also leave a message to me, I can find a very good quality product for you
Join in our deal ,discount group : www.facebook.com/groups/241419769808165/
www.aopet-sj.com

Comments

    • Ali Chen
      Ali Chen

      There will be a variety of product promotions every day , 20%-90% discount code to get, if you need any product, you can also leave a message to me, I can find a very good quality product for you
      Join in our deal ,discount group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/241419769808165/

      about 1 year ago
    • Jose Jimenez
      Jose Jimenez

      Yu know any idiot can do that I am a auto body tech for over forty years I did in the past LED work metal finishing a top of the line body man I am going on to pdr myself is a little thought now I can imagine someone that never worked as a body tech who doesn't know how to remove a part to get in to minor dent.

      about 3 months ago
    • Chris c
      Chris c

      Bullshit video still can see the dent glue pull isn't 100% still need tools to push it out and finish it

      about 7 months ago
    • Tiago Paes
      Tiago Paes

      Brasil

      about 9 months ago
    • ifine
      ifine

      wowowowoowwwwwwwwww

      about 9 months ago
    • Faiz Rahman
      Faiz Rahman

      how does she keep doing the same repair on all the videos with the different style tools.

      are you redenting the same car?

      about 10 months ago
    • 윤상현날보고 누가 윤씨 윤씨 그랫지
      윤상현날보고 누가 윤씨 윤씨 그랫지

      Good

      about 1 year ago
    • Pure Evil Chris
      Pure Evil Chris

      Ll
      Life

      about 1 year ago
    • Alex Barros Brr
      Alex Barros Brr

      Very good

      about 1 year ago
    • LIBERTY MAN
      LIBERTY MAN

      👍💪👍💪👍💪👍💪👍💪👍💪👍💪👍💪

      about 1 year ago
    • Steven Michael
      Steven Michael

      Just wasted 6 minutes of my life that I will never get back watching this rubbish

      about 1 year ago
    • JON Gergeceff
      JON Gergeceff

      Awesome job thank you

      about 1 year ago
    • john smith
      john smith

      love her hand to grip that slice hammer.

      about 1 year ago
    • travis Sixx
      travis Sixx

      She know well how to pull that slide hammer though. I love the way she pulled it back and forth. :D

      about 1 year ago
    • Raul
      Raul

      That pen writes just like a marker

      about 1 year ago
    • El Salvador
      El Salvador

      She likes it messy and dripping ... And also good with that jerk off tool too.

      about 1 year ago
    • RADIO_TIME
      RADIO_TIME

      スライドハンマーのもあるんだね

      about 1 year ago
    • فهد بس الشرقيه
      فهد بس الشرقيه

      بكم وكيف تواصل معكم

      about 1 year ago
    • Summit X
      Summit X

      Not a good repair, the repair is only 90% complete. If they used the light board as designed you would see there are multiple highs and lows yet to be corrected. If that was a dark coloured car the repair would look like garbage. Makes it look easy when in fact a high level of skill is required, this is very amateur.

      about 1 year ago
    • gordon rettmann
      gordon rettmann

      Fuky fuky

      about 1 year ago
    • Sacranie
      Sacranie

      Yeh good job

      about 1 year ago
    • Alonzo Branson
      Alonzo Branson

      A good basic kit of tools!

      about 1 year ago
    • John Dunbar
      John Dunbar

      where she get that red jacket?

      about 1 year ago
    • Feen4Green
      Feen4Green

      Smack that bad driver Asian boyfriend of hers 😂😆

      about 1 year ago
    • steve mc
      steve mc

      anyone else find this video Erotic? and Yummy!   oh and not bad for dent removal too.

      about 1 year ago
    • Thomas Morato
      Thomas Morato

      Ok for 80%... but the remaining 20% looks really bad.

      about 1 year ago
    • Álvaro GM
      Álvaro GM

      2:57 nice circle painting the light

      about 1 year ago
    • Nic Parker
      Nic Parker

      China #1

      about 2 years ago
    • steven larson
      steven larson

      great hand control i wonder if she does message therapy huuummmmm!

      about 2 years ago
    • lamewarrior
      lamewarrior

      I rove Asian grr.

      about 2 years ago